Line In with Audio through speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB0VWG

I switched my computers around the other day to this one that I am on now and I am running my feed through the line input. The issue now is that now I can hear my live feed through the computers speakers before it hits the broadcastify server. I didn't have this issue with the other computer its just this one.

If this computer was a dedicated computer then i wouldn't mind the audio coming through the speakers, but I use the pc for browsing and you tube etc.
I know I can switch it to the mic input but I thought I would ask here first.
Any Ideas
Thanks
kb0vwg
wqoi992

fredva

Feed Provider
If you're using Windows 8, right-click on the speaker icon on the lower right of your screen, click on Recording Devices, select Line In, click on Properties, go to Listen (or is it Listen Levels?), and uncheck "Listen to this Device". That will allow the audio to go out on the stream but it won't go to your speakers.

KB0VWG

Windows 7

If you're using Windows 8, right-click on the speaker icon on the lower right of your screen, click on Recording Devices, select Line In, click on Properties, go to Listen (or is it Listen Levels?), and uncheck "Listen to this Device". That will allow the audio to go out on the stream but it won't go to your speakers.

Dont have that option on windows 7.
kb0vwg
wqoi992

KB0VWG

Did it

I checked it but it was unchecked already, I might switch it back to mic input.
Thanks
kb0vwg
wqoi992

Status
Not open for further replies.