Status
Not open for further replies.

nebbie69

Thank you
But I am looking for a store for my father who lives in Fort Myers
His local radio shack is no more and he wants a a place to go to

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Universal Radio in Ohio has them. Good service and fast delivery. I'm familiar with Ft. Myers and don't know of a place there.

RadioPatriots

From your reply to tpredmores advice I see you'll only settle for brick & morter & if that's the case, take dad for a day trip to AES Orlando & you wont be disappointed, good luck in your search.

Ham Radios in Orlando - Amateur Radio & Equipment | AES

If you're heading to Orlando, you may also want to check SkyCraft, if they're still open. Been ages since I've been there but I remember them having virtually everything.

RadioPatriots

Thank you
But I am looking for a store for my father who lives in Fort Myers
His local radio shack is no more and he wants a a place to go to

Hi nebbie, unfortunately most of the mom-and-pop places have closed up in Southwest Florida. Most of the remaining electronics places are industrial. He'll probably have to drive a distance to find anything good, or of course there's always Amazon/eBay.
-

rapidcharger

You might try a truck stop such as Pilot or Loves or the like. They have surprisingly expansive electronics sections and might very well have the connector you are looking for. That said, an SMA-to-anything connector would be a bit of a stretch even for a ham shop or radio shack to stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.