FCC EB Closures

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
being that the FCC doesn't actually enforce any rules and just leases out radio spectrum and rubber stamps equipment authorization, it's not really surprising.

As I said on another forum, look forward to more lawlessness on the bands, meanwhile the telecom cartels will swoop in and own it all soon so they problem of "enforcement of rules" will go away, as everyone will soon be a subscriber.

Don't follow the cartel's "terms of service"? You get cut off.

ecps92

+! :roll:
being that the FCC doesn't actually enforce any rules and just leases out radio spectrum and rubber stamps equipment authorization, it's not really surprising.

As I said on another forum, look forward to more lawlessness on the bands, meanwhile the telecom cartels will swoop in and own it all soon so they problem of "enforcement of rules" will go away, as everyone will soon be a subscriber.

Don't follow the cartel's "terms of service"? You get cut off.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
This dosen`t suprise me in the least, the FCC hasen`t really enforced anything around here, we have an on and off problem with someone bootlegging the call of a local ham (AFIK inactive) on the HF bands, he`s been heard recently, and given what`s happening with the FCC now, i expect this to continue, and mabey get worse, that is untill the telecom boys come riding in and make us all do their bidding. Ths `un might get intresting to watch folks, stay tuned :). N9NRA

Status
Not open for further replies.