536HP weird screen - Part of analyze function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
Somehow I managed to get this on my 536HP.

Now don't ask me what I did because I don't even know how I did it or how to even get out of it as I had to turn the scanner off and back on to get back to regular scanning. This is on the latest firmware also but I really don't remember what I did to even get it to come up.

Just thought it was interesting though to see something on it but no way, that I saw, to see anything that it was doing at the time. Nothing on the display changed or would not respond to pushing any buttons.

scanner.jpg

Can't wait to see the total package when it comes available as I have messed with the remote software some and was able to use it to see some information on the system I was scanning.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Yep, that's part of analyze mode. If you were using the RH536 desktop application, or if you were playing about with serial mode commands, that's how you got in there. There's some rudimentary analysis features enabled as of the firmware update that got WiFi working.

If you look at the protocol PDF (I don't have a link, but it's on the UnidenMan wiki page where you download the latest Sentinel etc), you'll see the various commands.

To get out of it, the easiest way is, within RH536 (IIRC, again, I don't have the app handy) select Scan Mode. (For what it's worth, other features on the radio suggest F+SYS will go back to scan mode, you could try that.)

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
Thanks Jay... If I end up there again, I will try those suggestions. Yeah I have used the RH536 application and looking through what was available in there like the LCN monitor and what not, but the LCN's I have found through the scanner and what I have on Unitrunker are totally different. So not 100% sure who's #'s are correct except the fact that in Unitrunker I just set the CC freq. and never downloaded the site from the RRDB. So the #'s in there are what have populated from over the air.

If I ever get it back in that mode again, I will try the F + SYS and see if it goes back to scanning ok.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I believe BandScope makes a custom list of of Custom10 and renames it BandScope.

On the scanner put it back into Scan mode / lockout custom 10/BandScope

nbdyspclk

Tonite I put analyze on for EDACS search and it keeps reseting the unit.any others have this scenario?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.