Radioreference programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0CSE

why has my KEY expired ? tried to go into my programing file and cannot now..says temporary key expired...I don't have a temporary key...what has happened ? I'm talking about WIN500 always had it...any thoughts? need help...don't want to pay again for win500

Last edited:

QDP2012

don't want to pay again for win500

Are you describing a problem with the Win500 software not working properly, or is it with the process of logging-in to the RRDB not connecting properly?

KC0CSE

Are you describing a problem with the Win500 software not working properly, or is it with the process of logging-in to the RRDB not connecting properly?

It will not let me log in any more...temp key inactive...what is up with this? I thought that there was not expire date.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've moved this thread into the Scanner Programming Software forum.

I think this is an issue with WIN500 and not a database issue since you are having trouble loading a file and you haven't mentioned anything about having problems connecting to RadioReference.

KB0VWG

Have you purchased?

It will not let me log in any more...temp key inactive...what is up with this? I thought that there was not expire date.

Have you purchased win500? If you haven't purchased it then your free trial has expired.
kb0vwg
wqoi992

Status
Not open for further replies.