Connecticut State Police trs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I have a bcd436hp am am located on Long Island. I loaded this system and I get 3 to 4 bars off the Skiff Mountain site. I turned off all the other sites. I see activity and talk groups come up but do not get any audio. I confirmed the reband info is correct and loaded as well. It looks exactly like this

Any ideas?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I now have Skiff and troop g and its doing the same. I am not seeing activity on the troop g site..

ems170

Feed Provider
You are not receiving the Skiff site, its in Northwest CT. Suffolk County uses 851.4125 as a CC. Thats what you are locking on. Disable this site and do a site hold on G-001. See if you receive anything.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If its locking onto a Suffolk site, why is it displaying the Connecticut talk groups? I have a separate fl thats just Connecticut. I do not have any long island systems active or loaded..

ems170

Feed Provider
I am not positive this is your problem but do you have the audio set correctly? CSP should be set to all or digital only, as they are Type II with P25 voice. I have not tried to see if the radio will stop on a TG match but stay silent if the audio type doesnt match.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I think it's picking up the control channel from the ny site. Some of the tg's are the same on both systems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.