Any Bloodhounds? I am searching for a radio frequency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
I was searching the FCC website for a companies frequency and have not been able to come up with it.

Loretto enterprises, dba Auto Medics Service (might be automedics) located in Blaine (some reports of Circle Pines)

Its a towing company. I know they used radios in the past and presume they still do now. (Some companies like HWY 10 Towing use Nextel).

If you need more information, pm me as I have some family members names but dont want to publicly post out of common courtesy. I heard through the grapevine that it may have been in the owners son's name a while back. They tow for some cities and some Anoka County Sheriff.

Care to help? (Offering search ideas is help too)

Thanks for reading!

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
I'd guess they probably use one of the privately owned trunking systems, like Ancom or Action radio. If this is the case, they won't have a listing with the FCC because they aren't the owner of the radio system. They just lease radios and use a talkgroup on the system.

Also, I believe that Auto Medics is now owned by Twin Cities Transport and Recovery.

Last edited:

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
That would make some sense, although the owner is a penny pincher.

I did not know about action having a leased radio system, when I get some time, ill read up on that.

I also had not heard they may have sold to Twincities Transport.

Thanks for your reply.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
There used to be a list of Ancom's talkgroups in the MN wiki here on RR, but it looks like that info is gone now. I know several towing companies use Ancom's system, I just don't remember which ones.

I work for a local courier company. We used to use Ancom, but now we just use Sprint Direct Connect phones. (formerly Nextel)

Status
Not open for further replies.