San Antonio Military SmartZone changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

Does anybody in the SA area run Unitrunker on this system regularly?
Anybody notice Unitrunker showing strange behavior? I'm seeing weird stuff on the Sheppard site and trying to figure out if something changed or if Unitrunker is corrupted.

jbsarandolphmonitor

Air band monitoring JBSA-Randolph
I do listen to the SA Military system. I do not use any software on this system. I do run pro96comm on the local p25 systems in the SA area.

Don

jbsarandolphmonitor

It looks like it is working just fine hear in SA. I just heard RAFB Aircraft Maint on tg 57024. Are you hearing anything from your location?

Don

nd5y

I hear the Sheppard AFB site fine. I'm just having weird stuff showing up on Unitrunker like radios logging in each time they talk and bogus talkgroups showing up and wondered if the same thing was happening in SA.

jbsarandolphmonitor

I wish I could help. I have never got that program to work. Most of the tgs I find by just listening to the trunk systems.

Don

Michael-SATX

Pro96comm can't decode our 3600 baud local TRS

I sure wish Pro96comm also had the ability to run on and decode 3600 baud rate Motorola Systems.
It seems like some crafty programmer could crank out a modified Pro96comm called Pro36comm !
I'm not thinking it will happen this week ..... :)
In the meantime there is Unitrunker ;)

I wish I could help. I have never got that program to work. Most of the tgs I find by just listening to the trunk systems.

Don

jbsarandolphmonitor

I don't kno witch DOD P25 system the SA Military system would join. All the bases in the SA area share resources under the JBSA name.

Don

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Don have your logged Randolph Security Forces lately? Haven't heard them in weeks last time was over a month ago and the units were encrypted and dispatch was in the clear.

jbsarandolphmonitor

Something has come up and I will not be near my radio for the time being. I wont be posting any new tgs. I will be able to read the boards every day.

Thanks
Don

SCPD

QRT
I hear the Sheppard AFB site fine. I'm just having weird stuff showing up on Unitrunker like radios logging in each time they talk and bogus talkgroups showing up and wondered if the same thing was happening in SA.
Hi Tom;

Would you mind sending me a decode log of this?

nd5y

I'll send logs Monday when they are busy unless they have an exercise this weekend with a lot of traffic.

The bottom row with the Logging checkbox in the Receivers window isn't visible unless I expand the window vertically to where all rows are visible. Scrolling down all the way when the window is in its default size doesn't work. The lowest line I can see is Polarity just above Logging. I guess that's a bug.

SCPD

QRT
It is.

Resizing the window - even by a small amount - fixes it.

You can also click on a field and press the up/down arrow keys to navigate.

I forgot to ask, what receiver are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.