Changes coming for Portsmouth Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
My guess is they'll be changing the output to 154.3400 Repeater and have a new input for the repeater. The license had been reversed for awhile.

mainetrunk

About 5 minute ago, I heard 2 set's of tones going out on 154.340--pl--173.8.. I know it is the input, or soon to be the former input.. I've been scanning it every day since this thread opened.. I just set up the 396XT on fire tone out search. I have not heard a voice yet, yet... I didn't scan it this afternoon, I was actually in Portsmouth.. But, that freq did set off my signal stalker's.. I just locked them out, should have listenned

cookandcamera

Just checking if there has been any update on which freqs the PFD is using. (is 153.77 still active?) I am swinging through the region over this and the next few weekends.

cookandcamera

Portsmouth is my old stomping ground so I always want to make sure that I can hear them. Didn't the PFD work on 154.340 about a decade ago? Anyhow, I am curious which frequency will be used for which purpose, and whether or not I will still hear them from Northern Mass.

mainetrunk

They are adding 154.340 for the repeater,
and 155.805 as input..
The power output will remain the same, 100 watt's...
So, you should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.