Pro 668 and Wake Simucast

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4nct

Does anyone have the o 668 in the Wake County area ? If so are you able to pick up Wake County Simucast ? I have loaded the site into my playlist and also did the rebanding for this site but I am not able to receive anything from Wake Simucast. is anyone else having this problem ?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
If you are not able to figure this out I can try to meet you at RDU Airport General Aviation sometime this Saturday afternoon and see if we can't get you up and running.

Email me off forums at KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

n4nct

Hi Marshall
I did do the Rebanding with the Tables according to the settings on RR . It took me a while to figure out where to do the rebanding but after I did I thought I would be able to hear it but I still must not have something set just right.

reconrider8

rebanded frequencies and set the tables to custom after setting the tables to what they need to be and then see if its working

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Hi Marshall
I did do the Rebanding with the Tables according to the settings on RR . It took me a while to figure out where to do the rebanding but after I did I thought I would be able to hear it but I still must not have something set just right.
Email me and we will set something up to catch up in person and try to help you get squared away.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.