Parma P25 TG532

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

Between 7:15 - 7:30 P.M. I caught the end of some Brooklyn PD traffic on TG532 and heard a reference to TAC2.

Did anyone else happen to monitor traffic on TG532?

SCPD

QRT
I've had hits on TG 537 which I think is Brooklyn PD, but not today at the times you mentioned. I was out and had the computer shut down. You sure it's a 2 and not a 7 on the end?

budevans

I've had hits on TG 537 which I think is Brooklyn PD, but not today at the times you mentioned. I was out and had the computer shut down. You sure it's a 2 and not a 7 on the end?

Ed, I saw your reply and did a download from my scanner. I compared my previous download from the 13th to todays. It shows 2 hits listed for 537 from the 13th and still shows just 2 hits as of today the 15th. So this evenings traffic wasn't 537. It would have automatically been added, no action from me required.

Now having said the above, I am not seeing 532 listed in tonight's download. But I do see a new entry for 534, one hit. 534 was not present in the 13th download.

So I either mislabeled tonight's hit or didn't hit the F3 button quick enough to get it stored.

Status
Not open for further replies.