07-130??? Dutchess County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
In the DB it has the above talkgroup on the edacs system listed as simulcast for 155.640. When did this take place? I'm hearing no such traffic on this talkgroup on Walker or Beacon when the VHF freq is active.

n2pqq

Premium Subscriber
In the DB it has the above talkgroup on the edacs system listed as simulcast for 155.640. When did this take place? I'm hearing no such traffic on this talkgroup on Walker or Beacon when the VHF freq is active.

It was active for the last week or two and now has ceased. Nycomco techs have been doing a lot of work in the last couple of weeks.

Also give a listen for talk group 00-124 there has been sporadic traffic on that talk group, Two females Middletown 1 to Middletown base or 2.

Cannot figure out who they are.

As I am typing this I hear techs doing radio checks on 02-006.

Last edited:

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
From what I've been able to find out. That group was only set up for testing, and its no longer being used. It probably should be removed from the DB to avoid any confusion.

n2pqq

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone every figured out what talk group 00-124 is ?

Hear it everyday different units calling Goshen base.

All saying there unit number and either arriving or departing a numbered location.

That is the extent of the transmissions.

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
00-124 appears to be some sort of security company. They cover Port Jervis, Goshen and Newburgh from what I heard. They are active on the Pok and Ellenville sites and probably Beacon too. The nature of the transmissions is quite boring when things are routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.