New Flagship Handheld release dates (speculative)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChineseSavior

Premium Subscriber
hello to the good people of internet land,

I was about to purchase the Uniden BCD436hp flagship handheld since basically you need it now to follow the leo domestically and all the other fun fun.

anyway im out of the country not for quite a bit of time. I cant really use it because i dont understand the foriegn languages so i put off ordering...

point i am getting at is any word when the new models are being released. I want to time my return to the states with the release. I do not feel comfortable going anywhere in usa without the radio on my side. Its a warzone once you start tuning in.

anyways maybe nobody knows but maybe theyre like hey around xmas or something! ??? This way when I return I dont pay full price for this with a new model about to drop..

Thanks internet land! Bye

marksmith

I think you will be waiting a while for any new uniden to come out. Years. They will have their hands full for a while getting the ones they released to work as intended and iron out what look like manufacturing or parts problems in addition to firmware fixes.

Best you can hope for is that a lot if the problems found in the 436 to date will get resolved as manufacturing continues and you have an improved chance of getting a good one sometime in the future.

Mark
536/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/
396XT/PSR800/PRO668/PRO652

SCPD

QRT
Either one of above or paranoid individual. A war? last I checked it wasn't the state of chihuahua with mad max type environment out in the boonies over in the us. maybe i missed something. Why do I feel I just read one of those keychain camera manuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.