Air Med Ops1 id problem on new scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

Does anyone own the new BCD536HP Scanner and not able to monitor Air Med on ops 1 id 6853. I have no problem hearing all the other Acadian id's on this scanner. It will not stop on that channel are anything. Its like its locked out/avoided. I have double checked the settings and compared to other channels and all appears good. I have placed it on hold and still silent. I know its the scanner because I have another scanner bcd996t sitting next to it and can hear air med perfect on the same channel and site. If anyone has any ideas please reply. I am also wondering how many other channels are doing this that I am not aware of.

shew

I think it is not listed under EMS....i think it is listed under OTHER make sure u have that checked in ur scan list

teebee

It is in the list on the scanner. I can view it and I can hold on the id. While in hold mode on the id there is no transmission or audio. I can hear other Acadian transmissions on the other active channels, just not Air Med Ops 1

teebee

Not sure how to turn on all service types. However I think I narrowed it down, still no fix for it. Acadian Ambulance is listed under "EMS Agencies" Air Med is showing service type of EMS-Tac. I changed it to EMS Dispatch and it worked fine. Changed it back to EMS-Tac and does not work again. If I manually hold on that id, I can monitor it. While in search/scan mode it skips right over it without stoping when there is a transmission for that channel. Otherwise when it is set to ems dispatch it's perfect. I am stumped

teebee

Got it now, Thanks "marksmith". Never saw that option. I was still using the default settings. I guess I have been missing a lot of transmissions. All set!

Status
Not open for further replies.