TG 17504

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

On Bald Mesa about an hour ago I heard some sort of a medical dispatch talking to "Lifeguard 7" on this TG. From the informal tone (akin to U of U AirMed and Intermountain LifeFlight my guess is that this TG is Classic Lifeguard. Thoughts?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I've got it on my scanner too but no info, it's ran across Cedar OR Ford and I've added it. Did you get any where on any other info yet?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I'm curious what else Bald picks up, is Price or Richfield on there much? Is Bald very active?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Also did u get any site or system info? I don't remember what kind of scanner u have but some ID the info if you sit or pause on the control channel, just curious..

Junior1970

Keeping this thread on topic Classic Lifeguard is actually Classic Air Medical based out of Woods Cross but according to their website they have a base in Moab.......

"2013 – Moab Utah becomes the home to Classic Lifeguard Base number 4!"

More info on them can be found here: Classic Air Medical

Now to find the dispatch TG for Mountain Star Air Care here in Utah County.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
We have what used to be called Eagle Air but they changed their name to Guardian

ww7y

Spent the last few days in Moab. Bald Mesa UCAN site is humming away, with no traffic heard. UHP units in the area were on Bald Mesa VHF. Grand county, San Juan county, and Moab PD were on their VHF channels. System was 643E site ID 024.

Looks like UCAN is available but no one is buying the hardware to change over....at least not yet. The UHP units that were in Moab should have the radios as they are using UCAN in Carbon/Emery, but they were on VHF. There were also some bike patrol officers on Main Street Friday and
Saturday night. Didn't get close enough to ID them, but West Valley PD has helped in previous years. If they were on their UCAN radios, they were probable on talk-around simplex.

That is a good question, will the 7202 system radios work on the 643E system? Are there links between the two?

Moderator: Sorry for the cross post, wrong discussion, this one can b deleted.

Last edited:

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Both the TG info for 17504 Classic Air Helicopter and Site info for Bald Mesa site 24 has been submitted, thanks for the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.