Pro-106: Free downloads went away when I upgraded S/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgm4714

When I installed the s/w that came with my Pro-197 programming cable, I was advised that there was a new version of the s/w and asked if I wanted to upgrade. So I did. Now I don't have my free trial downloads from radioreference.com. Not happy. How can I get those back?

Thank you.

Redneck0410

When I installed the s/w that came with my Pro-197 programming cable, I was advised that there was a new version of the s/w and asked if I wanted to upgrade. So I did. Now I don't have my free trial downloads from radioreference.com. Not happy. How can I get those back?

Thank you.

Or, in the meantime, asking someone nicely if they would be able or willing to help you get information/frequencies you need might be another viable option.

JoeyC

Or, in the meantime, asking someone nicely if they would be able or willing to help you get information/frequencies you need might be another viable option.

Information in the RR database is free. No subscription is necessary and never has been. If he wants to download automatically thru software, then he needs to cough up some cash and buy a subscription. O/W he can manually input information in the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.