Introducing the HomePatrol2 Phase2 Homepatrolstyle Scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmg1969

Uniden HOMEPATROL2 PHASE2 Homepatrolstyle Scanner | eBay

This seller is either VERY misinformed or praying on unknowledgeable buyers. I can see posting an incorrect photo (looks like a marine radio?), but what is a "Homepatrolstyle" scanner? I think I will contact the seller to find out.

Edit: Hmmm......We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

bharvey2

Something funny about this. I ordered a Home Patrol 2 from Amazon but fulfilled by another company. Every step of the order process suggested I was ordering a Home Patrol 2. However when it arrived, it was the handheld marine radio shown in the photo. When I contacted the vendor to get the order corrected, I was told that they were out of stock on the Home Patrol 2 so I ended up returning the radio.

bharvey2

marksmith

Something funny about this. I ordered a Home Patrol 2 from Amazon but fulfilled by another company. Every step of the order process suggested I was ordering a Home Patrol 2. However when it arrived, it was the handheld marine radio shown in the photo. When I contacted the vendor to get the order corrected, I was told that they were out of stock on the Home Patrol 2 so I ended up returning the radio.

bharvey2
Wow. I bought two hp2's off Amazon from 2 different suppliers. Both were suppliers I had purchased scanner radios from in the past with good results. What arrived were sealed obviously new units.

I noted by going to your link that more than one of these is out there if you go to the similar stuff at the bottom.

Mark
536/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/
396XT/PSR800/PRO668/PRO652

ratboy

Premium Subscriber
Every so often, someone or some business posts something on Ebay or Amazon that is totally incorrect. On Ebay, you have to wonder if it's intentional, but usually if it's a business, they just screwed up. A friend of mine got a great deal on a subwoofer once on Ebay when they mistakenly put the wrong price on a bunch of them. It was listed for $179 when it should have been $299 (Still a good price). They sold all 12 of them very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.