Mountain States Ambulance (new Denver-Metro EMS Co.?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
In the Wheatridge/Arvada area near the I-70 interchange, I recently spotted a box-style bus labeled "Mountain States Ambulance". I don't believe I've ever seen them before, it sounds like they may be new in town. I recall spotting a single radio antenna (the smaller 700/800 MHz type). Anyone know what type of radios they might be using? (i.e. DMR, Analog conventional, something else?)

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Sure it didn't say Mountain States Emergency Medical Services, with "Ambulance" below that? If so, they're a relatively new local EMS transport service. The owner used to work for AMR and MHA.

If they're running a licensed radio fleet, it's under another company name, so no idea what they've got onboard.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Sure it didn't say Mountain States Emergency Medical Services, with "Ambulance" below that? If so, they're a relatively new local EMS transport service. The owner used to work for AMR and MHA.

If they're running a licensed radio fleet, it's under another company name, so no idea what they've got onboard.

It's possible it was formatted like that, I'm fairly sure it's the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.