WyoLink Sites in Lincoln & Teton Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

I am planning a trip to Jackson and Yellowstone over Memorial Weekend as was getting my Pro-96/2096 ready to roll for the trip.Looking on the RRDB for WyoLink and the site map on the WiKi it lists two sites that as of the map from 2010 (!) that were not on the air yet and I do not see a listing for them:

Angles (Angels?) Trailhead - Teton County
Pow Wow - Lincoln County.

Are these on the air and no one has posted them to the DB or have any other frequency info since my last trip to the region was nine years ago and all was on conventional VHF.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sthil502

Here is an updated Wyolink site map that is up to date as of Oct 2014

http://wyolink.state.wy.us/PDF/coverageArea/WyoLinkSiteMap.pdf

Regarding the two sites mentioned in your post, I believe both got nixed due coverage and licencing reasons, but are being replaced with the Black Mt. and Signal Mt. sites.

For that area I would recommend programming the Snow King and Windy Ridge sites. All state agencies are using Wyolink, but Teton Co. has not yet switched over to Wyolink and is still analog. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are analog as well. Below are links to the listings in the database:
Teton County, Wyoming (WY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Wyoming Federal Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

N7ZHP

Premium Subscriber
I live in Star Valley (Lincoln) and travel to Jackson (Teton) daily. The Narrows hill site will take care of Lincoln county, and Snow King will get you everything in the Jackson area. LCSO/EMS and TCSO/EMS comms are still conventional.

tyytor

hi, just thought i would add this so those out west can keep an eye out for when it come on line.
Black Mountain, BlMo

YW WQVV588
WYOMING, STATE OF
05/20/2015 License Issued
BLACK MOUNTAIN, 13.5 MI ENE OF GRAY, GRAY (BONNEVILLE) ID

Status
Not open for further replies.