Timed Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nysff

HELLO, Admins? Support? Anyone Awake?

Any suggestions on getting a better response for support on this issue?

Nysff

This IS NOT a ProScan issue. I've already spoken to Bob. This is a Broadcastify Server issue.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
This IS NOT a ProScan issue. I've already spoken to Bob. This is a Broadcastify Server issue.

Actually what I said was "Are you running on Audio 3 server? I saw some chatter regarding audio 3 on RR". Timeouts can be anything on either end. Now I see you are on audio 1. I'm on audio 1 myself and don't see this problem. Did you check your cables, NIC card, router, etc... Are you running AVG anti-virus software by any chance?

NCIC105

Feed Provider
I'm having the same issue. No AGV or other anti-virus. Time out's and will reconnect 10 sec later...But it knocks my listeners offline. I have been monitoring my Internet service to see if it was on their side..It is not...I'm running Windows 8.1 with ProScan....8.3. Hooked to router/moden with network cable....I'm serviced by Charter....Had them run a line test and saw no issues on their side...

The PC is not utilized for anything except the scanner.

This has been going on for a month now.

NCIC105

Feed Provider
I'm having the same issue. No AGV or other anti-virus. Time out's and will reconnect 10 sec later...But it knocks my listeners offline. I have been monitoring my Internet service to see if it was on their side..It is not...I'm running Windows 8.1 with ProScan....8.3. Hooked to router/moden with network cable....I'm serviced by Charter....Had them run a line test and saw no issues on their side...

The PC is not utilized for anything except the scanner.

OK, guess this is a issue others don't have..I connected with ScannerCast and have had no issues.....

Nysff

I'm having the same issue. No AGV or other anti-virus. Time out's and will reconnect 10 sec later...But it knocks my listeners offline.

Lol, you described this way better than I did but that's what exactly I'm dealing with.
I just haven't had the time to deal with trouble shooting this so I'm trying to just deal.

NCIC105

Feed Provider
Lol, you described this way better than I did but that's what exactly I'm dealing with.
I just haven't had the time to deal with trouble shooting this so I'm trying to just deal.

Looks like our thread is dead or no one has any information..This stinks..I've had 23 timeouts today alone.:(

Looks like time to go back to the ScannerCast. Shame !

Nysff

I FINALLY ran the ping app and HOLY 100% Packet loss! I have yet gotten to upload and email the file to support but I can see there is a major issue going on somewhere.

Nysff

Sure. If ya need a better pic let me know. My puter is acting like a turd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.