Homepatrol.com website suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Website accounts usually get suspended for things like going over data allotments or being involved in botnets, or the hosting (or domain name) bill hasn't been paid.

Whois records show it doesn't expire/renew until December so that last one's probably not the issue.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Website accounts usually get suspended for things like going over data allotments or being involved in botnets, or the hosting (or domain name) bill hasn't been paid.

Whois records show it doesn't expire/renew until December so that last one's probably not the issue.

We're only 10 days into the month, so it probably isn't a data allotment overage, the domain is registered through December, as pointed out, so not a domain renewal issue, the site is relatively benign when it comes to the potential for botnets, so that probably isn't it. If a site exceeds a set amount of requests (i.e. exceeds the site resource allotment) it could get suspended.

Once again, I'll point out it's 10 days into the month.....most webhosts suspend unpaid accounts after 10 days, probably a case of the right hand not talking to the left.

Voyager

We're only 10 days into the month, so it probably isn't a data allotment overage,

What does the day of the month have to do with it? Very few accounts run from the 1st to the 1st.
I have several accounts with varying 'day of month' terms (one is on the 4th, one is on the 21st, etc).

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ah, well, that would be great (for more reasons than that I could give him back projects I inherited).

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
What does the day of the month have to do with it? Very few accounts run from the 1st to the 1st.
I have several accounts with varying 'day of month' terms (one is on the 4th, one is on the 21st, etc).

All of my hosting runs from the 1st to the end of the month. I have several accounts that were set up on several different days of the month, and the hosting company pro-rated the first month and set processing for the end of the month, and they suspend on the 10th if it isn't paid. The people that I referred to the hosting service also have a billing date on the first. I've been with the same host for over 10 years, but my previous hosts were the same. I guess it depends on the service, but based upon the answer given, it appears that this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.