HP-1: Question on recording on a Discovery ID Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I'm using the HP-1 for a system to record new talkgroups I do notice I have the duration set for 600 seconds after 600 seconds has reached it won't record or make a new file. I have to make a new folder search and start again. I can have both x36hp it keeps recording til I stop it. Why is there a difference?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Still having the issue on the HP-1 Discovery Mode on the Duration when it reaches 600 it stops recording the TalkGroup and I have to stop make a new run. The TalkGroup is very active.

I've have this set up
Logging New Only
Compare DB On
Duration 600 Sec
Time-Out Timer Off

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
When I put Duration to "None" and it won't save the audio or talkgroup. It shows gray and I plugged the sd card into computer open folder no audio/tg.

Voyager

I thought it had an INFINITE setting, but it does not. I guess they figure if you can't determine who the user is in 10 minutes worth of audio, anything more likely won't help.

If you want to record the channel longer, put it in a FL and use the RECORD mode which will record to the point it fills the SD Card.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I thought it had an INFINITE setting, but it does not. I guess they figure if you can't determine who the user is in 10 minutes worth of audio, anything more likely won't help.

If you want to record the channel longer, put it in a FL and use the RECORD mode which will record to the point it fills the SD Card.

Only problem is with the users on the air force base system they use call signs and Radom names. Which I have no idea who they are.

I'll put the unknown talk groups into a FL and go from there. Thx for the help.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber

Only problem on if I record the channel and play it back it won't show the NEW TG just shows date/time.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber

It will show TGID on the HP-1 when I play it back. When I transfer the audio to computer (I can play the audio and it won't show the TGID) and I went to HomePatrol Sentinel it won't open the audio.

Voyager

What are you using to play it back on the PC? There is a program made just for such purposes that will show everything.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I was trying to use home-patrol sentinel to play back the audio. When I'm playing back the discovery audio the hp sentinel will show tg and play audio. I'm temping to use the par800.

Status
Not open for further replies.