Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
It's time for a scanner meet!

Address: 15352 E Ida Dr Unit H, Aurora, CO, 80015
Date: May 31st (Sunday)
Time: 12pm-4pm

Just a friendly reminder, pizza and drinks are served during the event. Luke only asks $5.00 per person for all you care to eat and drink. If pizza isn’t your thing, and you would like a salad, or you are craving bread sticks with pasta, LuBo's has a full menu to order from, just ask.

For those of you who have not attended our meets in the past, this is a wonderful event where members of Radioreference.com and other radio enthusiast can get together and meet each other, and talk about scanners and whatever else comes up. Scanists with new radios are welcome to ask as many questions as they can. We all learn from each other and this face time with each other is invaluable.

For those who have attended prior meetings, give us some feedback here! If you have an idea, share it with us! We want to make these meetings fun and informative at the same time.

Here is some advice /feedback from prior meetings. Start writing down your questions and bring them, along with a pad of paper and pen to write down the answers. The most common heard statement is, “gee, I have so many questions, but I can’t remember them right now.” Also, if you can, bring your laptop that you program your scanner with. Many questions deal with how to program scanners using software. I can’t express how much easier it is to help someone by walking them through their software while showing them what to do vs. just telling them. Of course, many of us bring our computers to help program scanners, along with showing off how Pro96Com works.

jbeen

Feed Provider
It was fun meeting fellow scanner enthusiasts and learning about some of the projects people have been working on.

Erick, thanks for making it happen, and Luke, thanks for hosting with the yummy pizza.

Josh

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Thanks for hosting us Luke. It was great to see everyone!

luke-1

Thanks to everyone who came to the meet!

It was great to catch up with you guys, and meet quite a few new people also.
We need to get back on a regular schedule.

dw2872

Scanner meet photos

Thanks for coordinating, Erik. And thanks for hosting us, Luke! Here is the photo you took of all of us, and one I accidentally got of you on the right and Mike on the left. ;)

Attachments

• Scanner meet 1c.jpg
    Scanner meet 1c.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Scanner meet 2.jpg
    Scanner meet 2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.