Metro Fire Radio-NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I was just wondering if MFR are they still active? Have any of you herd them on the air lately? I tried contacting them, but had no luck. Please post back on here if you guys have any other info about them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
I am wondering the same thing. I tried emailing but it bounced back. Sent them a letter about a month ago, but nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
Yes, they are alive and well. You must not have the correct freq and or pl...

451.85 PL 114.8

Perhaps you are just not hearing much activity due to a lack of structure fires recently, which is a good thing!! :)

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
I'm not a member. But I do appreciate all their reporting and always have that channel as an active frequency in all my local scanlists. Very informative bunch of peeps.

Last edited:
I have no clue, looking other ways get a hold of them. I just joined BlueCom Emergency services/JCES. I will keep you guys posted......

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

AlexC

Database Admin
I've been told the info@ email address has been fixed if you want to give it another shot.

-Alex

rpurchases10

| MEMBER |
Premium Subscriber
You definitely did not make a mistake by joining JCES -- now with the larger "footprint" provided by "consolidation" should make for a truly great service to keep providing a great resource to the NJ folk.!

Professional AND Tech Geeks. Great combo. LOL :)

ri1470

BlueCom

I'm not familiar with this group. I was an MFR member until recently (moved and there is no coverage for Southern / Centeral NJ - Mercer County Area). Probably going back to MFR just to keep it.

Can anyone send me info on the BlueCom group that some one mentioned, haven't trouble finding them online.

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with this group. I was an MFR member until recently (moved and there is no coverage for Southern / Centeral NJ - Mercer County Area). Probably going back to MFR just to keep it.

Can anyone send me info on the BlueCom group that some one mentioned, haven't trouble finding them online.

Thanks.
Hi, I tried to Pm you, but i noticed that both your Pm/Email notifications are not working at this time. Please get back to me and I will give you all of the info you need.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.