Bandido Shooting Waco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
According to my HP436, a mass casualty shooting has occurred here in Waco involving the Bandido Motorcycle Gang. Waco: Police Respond to Biker Gang Shooting

I checked the feed for the area and someone acting responsibly, they took the online scanner feed down here, bravo.

Last edited:

teufler

why take the link down

First nobodys would want to run down to the scene, the bullets flying. Two no place to park. Officer safety, don't think that would com e into play, always important but not in this circumstance. Don't believe any bikers had radios, if they had space to carry it looks like it was guns and knives and they don't receive signals very well.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
First nobodys would want to run down to the scene, the bullets flying. Two no place to park. Officer safety, don't think that would com e into play, always important but not in this circumstance. Don't believe any bikers had radios, if they had space to carry it looks like it was guns and knives and they don't receive signals very well.
Actually, there were people wanting to go to the scene after the shooting, including additional gang members.
http://p.nytimes.com/email/re?locat...b2ba80a3747377323b56c687e27e&regi_id=55087653

According to media reports here in the DFW area, which is about 90 miles away, the incident may have started with an argument in a bathroom.
9 dead, 18 hurt in biker gang shootout outside Waco restaurant | Dallas Morning News

Nine dead, 18 injured in bloody Waco biker brawl

9 dead, 18 injured in Waco biker gang shooting - Fox4News.com | Dallas-Fort Worth News, Weather, Sports

Biker Gang Shootings Turn Waco Restaurant Into Combat Zone « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Rick1959

Premium Subscriber
Props to the Admins or feed provider for getting that audio silenced. OMG's are infamous for their intelligence gathering capabilities. I once had a 1% enter my Shack store wanting to buy a couple scanners....Sorry sold out and yea those are display items only. Now GTFO please.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Shallow Brooks Are Noisy.

So, where do you live and how do you know all about the Waco community? You don't think the bikers had radios? Why not? I hear that some motorcycles have USB ports. Why wouldn't they monitor police transmissions with a Smart Phone? It is entirely within the realm of possibilities. In this situation, the TG in question was non-dispatch & some tactical channels were used. Since you were not here, you likely didn't know this. I did monitor & recorded such on my 436. If I am not mistaken, RR does not allow tactical channels on the feeds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.