Get Together WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Once again I'm going to throw this out there. Is anybody interested in have a Scanner Listeners get together? If so, Where, When and what time. All suggestions are welcome.

brucewarming

I'm still around, still monitoring, recording. Wondering on Jade Helm, not really interested in meeting up. Just doing other things. Thanks for asking.

brucewarming

Jade Helm 15 is an exercise in 7 states lasting 2 months, starting July 15th. I seen an interview where an Army officer was being interviewed. He mentioned SF's would be hiding among the public in the training. I wonder..... Texas is in an uproar on it. What happens if a civilian sees what looks like a terrorist and takes actions? It's a "Broad Exercise" and again I wonder with a military that's been under plenty of stress, Why the big training mission? Will WV as unannounced be apart of this? Just to many questions.

MOTOROLANUT

Jade Helm 15 is an exercise in 7 states lasting 2 months, starting July 15th. I seen an interview where an Army officer was being interviewed. He mentioned SF's would be hiding among the public in the training. I wonder..... Texas is in an uproar on it. What happens if a civilian sees what looks like a terrorist and takes actions? It's a "Broad Exercise" and again I wonder with a military that's been under plenty of stress, Why the big training mission? Will WV as unannounced be apart of this? Just to many questions.

First of all RELAX...Woosha..... I am not going to go into a open forum to discuss SF military training. But rest assured they are not practicing for "Martial Law, FEMA Detainment Camps, UN Takeovers, Alien Landings etc.

Many people listen to JV and AJ "Conspiracy Tin Foil Hat Crap" spiel of lies which only is there to promote hate, distrust in the government and get listeners to donate money to their programs.

I would not lose a wink of sleep over Jade Helm, when its over the U.S. will still be here, no change and business as usual.

brucewarming

OMG!

No I didn't have a leak in my tinfoil hat. My thinking is along the lines of increased activities on local sites. DHS, RRT, Air activity out of Martinsburg Air Guard. I'm curious of just what the training will be. Increased presents of military will bring questions. TSA really took a hit today. Plenty of money spent for 95% failure rate.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
Once again I'm going to throw this out there. Is anybody interested in have a Scanner Listeners get together? If so, Where, When and what time. All suggestions are welcome.

I am interested, but we are hitting our busy season at work right now (read: overtime) and am not able to do it, my apologies.

MOTOROLANUT

No I didn't have a leak in my tinfoil hat. My thinking is along the lines of increased activities on local sites. DHS, RRT, Air activity out of Martinsburg Air Guard. I'm curious of just what the training will be. Increased presents of military will bring questions. TSA really took a hit today. Plenty of money spent for 95% failure rate.

As you know the government never does anything efficiently. I would monitor the military spectrum and air national guards freqs. You might hear some chatter on the SIRN ARNG talkgroups but a lot will be HH's on the military spread I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.