Adams County Sheriff, Brighton, Northglenn and Thornton Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcorlone

Having audio issues with this feed. I submitted a problem ticket, but really it hasn't been fixed. It sounds like it cuts out in half the transmission on one frequency that's in this feed bank. The rest of the transmissions sounds fine. Needs to be looked at.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I've listened to the feed ever since this post went up. It sounds good a portion of the time, but it does sounds like it drop out sometimes due to simulcast distortion. I don't know what the feed setup is, so it's a bit unknown if it can be easily fixed.

Nasby

Having audio issues with this feed. I submitted a problem ticket, but really it hasn't been fixed. It sounds like it cuts out in half the transmission on one frequency that's in this feed bank. The rest of the transmissions sounds fine. Needs to be looked at.

If you submitted a ticket, there's not much else you as the listener can do.

vcorlone

After shutting down the feed for a number of hours, I still feel that some of the transmissions are still a bit choppy, I feel that something is still not working right, like a broken antenna or a broken repeater in the system. If you sit here & listen to some of the transmissions you could agree that some are hard to understand. I have heard transmissions from before these problems were not present. I have heard other feeds from other jurisdictions in my area & they don't seem to have any problems. I guess I can deal with it for now, it is getting somewhat better.

Status
Not open for further replies.