Longmont Emergency Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I'm beginning to hear LEU on TG 9565, has anyone else logged them on there and should it be submitted to the database?

Thanks Jim<

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
-Jim
I've just added that here to see what turns up. If I hear any traffic of note, I'll pipe up with what I'm hearing.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
-Jim
I've just added that here to see what turns up. If I hear any traffic of note, I'll pipe up with what I'm hearing.

They were very active on that TG working the road closures for the recent CSP fatal accident.

Jim<

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Indeed. I was too busy listening to the actual traffic to pay attention to the specific TGs involved. Had the radio bouncing around non-stop between CSP and various Longmont agencies. But if LEU is going to park on 9565 regularly, that will indeed need to go into the DB. Will continue to listen, though it will take another 'event' of some sort to confirm -- hopefully nothing like we saw the other day, though!

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I've had 9565 tentatively tagged as LEU for a little more than a month now, but was too busy to verify it audibly. I originally determined it through some knowledge that LEU was getting a TG on DTRS and entirely using Pro96Com logs of the the Boulder DTR sites. I am no longer in the Boulder area, so I never did end up hearing who was actually using 9565. It does appear to become active when LEU gets a tone for any call in general. From my logs and Steve's site, I can say that a vast majority of the radios used on that TG affiliate on the Longmont site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.