Police: Someone shooting people at random on northern Colorado highways

Status
Not open for further replies.

balibago

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
wow

If I were you i'd research telecomuting options until this issue is resolved. Do you have any vacation time?

SCPD

QRT
I recall there was several other press releases regarding someone doing this. Oddly the person seems to always be ahead of law enforcment. Hmmm. I know what will solve that problem. Someone would have to be really sick in head to do this to innocent people. I hope they catch this guy or people before someone gets hurt. Random vehicles typically have families and children. I don't have remorse for these type of scum when law enforcment shows up in ert gear at there house. Then everyone cries police state since they are bored and mental themselves in lala land of Alex jones. It's sickening to know someone is randomly shooting at people in highways. This csn nkt only be deadly to a driver but the accident ot could cause on a freeway. I hope they catch the perps involved and the fbi should get involved on this now before it gets way out of control. They keep doing it suggesting mental issues and the mentality of catch me if you can I want to be caught. I feel for those who have to travel in that area. Troopers should be very vigilant on these stretches and keep eyes peeled. Someone knows who is doing it and if you see something say something anonymous or not this sicko needs to be stopped.

keeton155

You know when he (I doubnt very much that its a she) gets caught, they're going to say "but you cant do anything to me,. I was up all night drinking or doing pot. I didnt know what I was doing."

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
You know when he (I doubnt very much that its a she) gets caught, they're going to say "but you cant do anything to me,. I was up all night drinking or doing pot. I didnt know what I was doing."

Substitute Meth, or Cocaine for Pot. 150% the dude won't be blaming Pot...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Might help if we had some idea from the bullets of the weapon involved, and hence, the possible distance from shooter to target. Is this someone laying back 100+ yards with a rifle, or are these happening up close and personal with a 9mm?

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
The FBI said they made a physical evidence connection between the man that was shot on a Windsor county road and the woman that was shot in the neck in her car. This most likely is the bullet.

The FBI, CBI and I think LCSO are all offering a reward to the arrest and conviction of this perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.