Unknown KSICS Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck0410

I am trying to get some feedback from you fellow Kansans on talkgroups you've heard recently on the KSICS system that are not already in the database. I'll start by listing TG 602 as belonging to what I believe to be Sumner County. What I need to determine is whether it's the County Sheriff or one of the police departments there.

The questions I would like answered are:
1) What Talkgroup was transmitting?
2) What tower was this talkgroup affiliated to?

I hope to get this list updated with a lot of good information as this system is constantly evolving and more and more agencies are joining up.

121940kz

I don't do a lot of wildcard scanning so I don't have much information, but by complete luck I found a very interesting one, (one of my favorites). It's the Riley county EMS to Mercy hospital, or now they changed names, EMS to Via Christi channel. Riley is all conventional, so when I discovered this I was surprised. I love the channel because you get more specifics on what's going on when they are transporting patients. It's talk group 4277 and I'm not sure on the tower, it's whatever is nearest Riley county

R

retiredmich

I believe Riley Co is dispatched by Pottawatomie Co Dispatch.

scanningisfun

We could start a wiki page linked to the KSICS wiki. It would probably be easier to track the TGs that way. Besides that, TG 602 was very active tonight. I'm holding on it right now, looks like there were a couple grants a few minutes ago. Will set radio to record to try to figure it out.

Jacob

Redneck0410

I think we got us a winner! TG 602 an officer was 10-14 from CJ (jail) to SRMC (hospital in Wellington). I think we can call 602 Sumner Co. SO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redneck0410

I think we got us a winner! TG 602 an officer was 10-14 from CJ (jail) to SRMC (hospital in Wellington). I think we can call 602 Sumner Co. SO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an edit/addition to the previous post this morning, I have submitted 602 as Sumner County SO. Based on my findings this morning, I am comfortable in coming to that conclusion. I will continue to monitor and report back any new findings.

-Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.