Pan Am Railways RR help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Please take a look at the current sorting of the Pan Am Railways section here:
Massachusetts Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

There is a lot of carry over from back in the ST/B&M days that has been floating around in this and other databases.

If someone can fill the blanks and what is used in each DISTRICT and is CONFIRMED (rather than other websites that still have the old Guilford line ups that been around for 10 years), it would be great.

I can also use the name of the city/town (not control points) where each district starts and stops, or a better understanding so that I can incorporate it in the same manner as the other railroads. I know PAR is somewhat a strange duck on how they are structured, I just need to come up with a good fit for database users.

ecps92

If it helps, there is recent (2014) updates at SNE
Railroads - Scan New England Wiki
NH Railroad Communications - Scan New England Wiki
Maine Railroads - Scan New England Wiki
VT Railroad Communications - Scan New England Wiki

Please take a look at the current sorting of the Pan Am Railways section here:
Massachusetts Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

There is a lot of carry over from back in the ST/B&M days that has been floating around in this and other databases.

If someone can fill the blanks and what is used in each DISTRICT and is CONFIRMED (rather than other websites that still have the old Guilford line ups that been around for 10 years), it would be great.

I can also use the name of the city/town (not control points) where each district starts and stops, or a better understanding so that I can incorporate it in the same manner as the other railroads. I know PAR is somewhat a strange duck on how they are structured, I just need to come up with a good fit for database users.

KB1VLA

Pan Am really only usses 3 frequencies in Mass:
161.160 dispatcher base TX
161.520 mobiles TX
161.400 yard switching
The dividing line between Districts 2 and 3 is Littleton, Ma, but it's kind of a moot point because they use the same frequencies. District 1 is east of South Portland, Me., so it's frequencies are irrelevant for Massachusetts.

AFD94

As posted above train movements and operations are on the three frequencies in Massachusetts.

District 2 runs from CPF-199 at Rigby Yard in Portland, ME to CPF-312 in Littleton, MA.

District 3 is from CPF-312 to the end of the railroad at CPF-467 in Mechanicville, NY where it connects to the D&H (CP Rail)

The Conn River Line is controlled by District 3 from CPR-1 (MP S0) at Springfield where it ties to CSXT and Amtrak's New Haven - Springfield Line to MP S49.67 at East Northfield, MA where it becomes New England Central controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.