PRO 668 Download Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucedicks

I just tried to download and install drive and I get insert CD. I am using a Window Vista Computer, can someone help me as I did not get a CD with the Scanner, that I bought brand new today.

Blackswan73

Remove the memory card from the scanner, and insert in a card reader, either external, or internal, if you have on on your PC. Open the folder named software, and click the .exe file and install the software. This will also install the driver

DJ11DLN

Don't forget to make a backup of the .exe file in case something happens to your SD card or you have to format it. Congrats on the purchase!:D

brucedicks

Thank you both. I did make a copy of the all SD Card on the computer. I will go into that and see if I can download that away.

I hate to be a problem, but I went ahead and am using the data that was on the card and I am not hearing anything. I went in the menu and pick what county I was in and made a play list. Do you have any information as to what I might have done wrong? I read and re-read the small manual that came with it but it was not much help.

The frequencies are VHP conventional.

Again thank you for your help!

DJ11DLN

Thank you both. I did make a copy of the all SD Card on the computer. I will go into that and see if I can download that away.

I hate to be a problem, but I went ahead and am using the data that was on the card and I am not hearing anything. I went in the menu and pick what county I was in and made a play list. Do you have any information as to what I might have done wrong? I read and re-read the small manual that came with it but it was not much help.

The frequencies are VHP conventional.

Again thank you for your help!

Did you do a library update using the software? The info on the card may be grossly out of date, in which case you probably wouldn't hear anything.

DJ11DLN

Columbia Co. does not appear to be on the statewide system, unless I'm looking at it wrong. So you should be OK with the library update. Or you can use iScan to set it up just the way you want it. I confess that I've used the location-based feature very little...I set up the stuff I want to hear via library import and then break it into the playlists the way I want it so I can turn stuff off or on easily. Let us know how it goes.:D

brucedicks

I am really sorry, but I am trying to set up my playlist and I am not able to. I have tried using the Computer Software and also just by the radio. I can now hear, but it is not going into a playlist were I can pick what I want to hear.

Any advise?

trunker

I am really sorry, but I am trying to set up my playlist and I am not able to. I have tried using the Computer Software and also just by the radio. I can now hear, but it is not going into a playlist were I can pick what I want to hear.

Any advise?
Try this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.