Red Rose Transit (Lancaster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpa3mt

Premium Subscriber
I used to monitor Red Rose Transit Authority (Lancaster County) I found it very useful getting traffic conditions during conjestion and what not. 453.975 was where they at least used to be and that appears to be totally silent. Anyone know where they went? I'd like to continue listening. Any Frequency information for them would be appreciated..

Septa3371CSX1

You can try to decode and listen to the TRBO channel if you have a discriminator-tapped scanner (either add on or already built in like the PSR-800, WS-1080, and Pro 668) and download free DSD or DSD+ software for your computer. There are several articles on the Wiki here and posts in other forums here as well that will help you get started. With that the only thing stopping you from hearing the TRBO conversations would be if privacy is enabled (which for RRTA I would highly doubt but you never know).

kpa3mt

Premium Subscriber
I think I'll let this slip by the wayside. Too much work involved for a lazy person like me for one thing to listne too. Thanks for the reply

mlmummert

The computer software sounds like a PIA for home and impractical for mobile or portable use.

Could they be monitored by getting a TRBO Radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.