hornets over trenton last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

savage308

i kept hearing fighters last night over trenton area, wasnt passenger planes would come and go for almost 60 minutes possibly longer heard some coms on 289.400, sounded like grid cordinates, longitude & lattitude, , then all of a sudden 2 hornets flew in low over belleville heading in to trenton???

nyair1

i kept hearing fighters last night over trenton area, wasnt passenger planes would come and go for almost 60 minutes possibly longer heard some coms on 289.400, sounded like grid cordinates, longitude & lattitude, , then all of a sudden 2 hornets flew in low over belleville heading in to trenton???

Have you heard anything else on that freq since then?

02blackss

Premium Subscriber
Big time activity on 234.700 right now, I am also listening.

Sonic32 is one of the callsigns I am hearing. I am also picking up what appears to be a ground controller of some sort. One side is very clear...(the plane obviously) but I am getting a 2 way conversation.

Cheers,

nyair1

Does sound like a CAP to me. They are calling out tracks and jackel sweet and sour. Sonic callsign in the states is a F22. I have a 31 and 32 sounds like they are saying Civic?? Different voices than the Sonics.

nyair1

Anyone been hearing anything else related to the games? Haven't had anything on my end since 7/10

nyair1

Had action this morning on 289.400 and then they moved to 234.700 Sounded like Civic? 31 and 32 with Sidecar and jackel sweet and jackel sour comms,

TaxiMom

Premium Subscriber
There was an Air Show in OshKosh, WI this week. All old, new, and in between war planes, etc. I believe the Blue Angels were going to be there. They have thousands of planes. Could be or not?????

Status
Not open for further replies.