Agency Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5ims

can an agency request it be removed from a feed provider? If so, how do they make said request?

You may want to read through this thread (http://forums.radioreference.com/co...ding-removal-mobile-relay-associates-smr.html) on how one agency attempted to request removal and what this site was willing to do to accommodate such a request in the past. Be aware, the thread is rather long and strays off topic quite a bit, but concentrating on the founder of this site, various site moderators, etc. you can avoid much of the static.

While that request is for the removal from the RR database, not a feed, the process and procedures are likely similar. One thing that may make feed removal easier would be if that feed violates the site's terms for providing a feed. I'll leave that part up to you to research.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
can an agency request it be removed from a feed provider? If so, how do they make said request?

Sure they can. If the feed provider won't remove the agencies comms, then they can always encrypt and ruin the fun for everybody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)

JoeyC

http://forums.radioreference.com/br...ed-providers-letter-york-regional-police.html

The above is an instance dealing specifically with live feeds. Lindsay has his official response to the issue above as well.

As for the result? York Region Trunking System

An agency can likely contact the feed provider directly and asked to be removed, but it is ultimately the host's discretion.

Thank you for looking up those links.

As expected, the agency has the ultimate final word on whether or not they will be streamed. Its best to get their approval and doesn't pay to play the arrogant card.

And yes, haters gonna hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.