question for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
What talkgroup in the NJSP do you listen to the most. (be specific and write the talkgroup num and information)

GM

Premium Subscriber
24656 NJ State Park Police "Parks PD"

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... I always have "10 COMM Marine Dispatch" scanning TG 36784 Troop C (central simulcast)... I live across from Burlington on the river... if anything happens on the river NJSP goes... the CG is not even close... Bob...

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
I listen to sussex barracks 35696 from what im told its the busiest barracks in the state its the most diverse when it comes to police work. GM i live up by High Point State Park what the talk group for the parks police up my way?

scannersnstuff

i have a dedicated scanner for the njsp. it is a bc346xt. with a 800 mhz. antenna on it. i only scan

26800 - south medevac.
26832 - north medevac.
26864 - general njsp aviation.

a few select nj trauma center and micu talkgroups. and when i get off my arse, the statewide fire marshall's tg. of course,what i receive is highly dependent on a nj system radio auto affiliating in troop c, since i'm in monmouth county.

oh,also my listening depends on whether i remember to turn it on,mood,if the stars aline etc.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
Gm i punched in the parks talk group all i heard so far is south jersey, are you sure they are for extreme north jersey area code 07851?

Septa3371CSX1

Gm i punched in the parks talk group all i heard so far is south jersey, are you sure they are for extreme north jersey area code 07851?

Yes the State Parks Police talkgroups are statewide and simulcast on all 3 sites (A, B, and C). So the units working High Point State Park and other parks in that area would be on the same talkgroup as units working at Island Beach State Park in Ocean County or any other state park in NJ.

ansky

I don't listen that much since most of the "action" seems to be traffic stops on the highways.

csmith00

Feed Provider
What talkgroup in the NJSP do you listen to the most. (be specific and write the talkgroup num and information)

NJSP is my local PD so i listen all the time.

34928 -Troop A 4com
35024 - ch7
35056 - cmd post?
26800 - Southstar(REMS calls all SJ birds on this)
26832 - Northstar
26864 - Aviation

NotATechGuy

NotAMember
Premium Subscriber
Not to go too off topic but does anyone have which areas are patrolled by which post and the radio talkgroup it corresponds to?

For example what areas does Troop B 4com patrol?

ansky

Not to go too off topic but does anyone have which areas are patrolled by which post and the radio talkgroup it corresponds to?

For example what areas does Troop B 4com patrol?

Not sure about your exact question, but if you program in the Toll Road Patrol Operations talkgroups it tells you exactly which areas are covered.

devil_505

Troop B 2comm is Sussex barracks. 3comm is Washington and Hope barracks. 4comm is Netcong and Totowa barracks. 5comm is Perryville and Somerset

ansky

The ****** talkgroup is very active today. Sounds like a ****** going on in ******. Lots of surveilance going on. Very interesting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.