668 on Amazon for $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Just purchased a new 668 on Amazon for $180 plus free shipping. There are 9 left as I type. I DO NOT have anything to do with the seller. Just passing along the info. That's a pretty good deal. Mike

Haley

Actually might have a bit of a price war going on. 3 sellers all around the $180 mark , all new units. The one I just purchased from ,has now dropped to $176.87. Mike

Haley

I know the feeling, I couldn't take it. Did I need it , probably not. But that is a pretty good price. Hard to pass it up. I held out for quite a while on the pro 18. Hoping it would get the phase 2 update, like all its siblings. I really liked its form, so that's my justification. Mike

scosgt

There were a couple up there for $163. I bought it, applied for the Amazon Visa card, it knocked it down to $113 delivered!!! Now that is one heck of a deal.

And of course I intend to pay the credit card off immediately, thereby not paying their unholy 23% interest rate.

Haley

Scosgt, nice deal! A phase 2 scanner for that price is pretty awesome. Just too good to pass up, Mike

scosgt

Scosgt, nice deal! A phase 2 scanner for that price is pretty awesome. Just too good to pass up, Mike

To be honest, I already have a couple of them. I will put it on auction for $189 and make a few $$. Too good of a deal to pass up.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I just ordered mine for $180. I had a Pro18 that got stolen,so programming and such should be easy. I have no P2 here,but nice to have when it does come around.

scosgt

Some of the sellers are commercial enterprises, so I think this means that a lot of the inventory was sold off in places outside the closing stores.

garysauctions

Premium Subscriber
Some of the sellers are commercial enterprises, so I think this means that a lot of the inventory was sold off in places outside the closing stores.

Deals were made with liquidators outside of the retail stores, and they are regretting doing so.

They have not realized the revenue from the liquidation that they had hoped for.

I won't put up anything from Radio Shack for resale until the flooding subsides.

It's never good to sell in a flooded market.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Mine should be here wensday. I already have a scan list ready to load and can't wait to see how it does.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
WOW

I got mine today and compared to my 106 this thing kicks butt on VHF. No simulcast problems yet either. Once I get it fully loaded we will see how it does, but so far so good.

Nasby

Man they can't give these things away. I saw them for $163.00 on Amazon with free shipping.

And the PRO-651's are going for $140.00 on Ebay.

The market is clearly flooded and its a buyer's paradise!

wkm

Just missed the $159 668. Was pulled just as I hit ad to cart. Errrr

garysauctions

Premium Subscriber
The market is clearly flooded and its a buyer's paradise!

When the flood subsides the prices will shoot back up.

I've pulled mine back ..... now is not a good time to be a seller.

I can wait ..... in the meantime I will go fishing in the floodwaters! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.