Pridestar EMS for NH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prcguy

Looking for a friend who wants to monitor Pridestar EMS specifically in Nashua and surrounding areas. We have the freq and tone for Lowell and apparently there is one specific to NH as the radios in the ambulance have channels labeled for MA and NH. Freq and tone would be nice.
Thanks,
prcguy

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
I'm told the operate on an LTR trunked system in Hudson. 463.500 us a backup. I'm still looking for those frequencies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mainetrunk

Without looking into my list, I know there are at least 3 medical units that opperate on the Quimby trunk system that has towers in a few spots.. I believe the main LTR freq is 452.6875.
I'm afraid there's a few trunks to check, I'll do what I can
Site / Frequency / Market Search Results

I'd also try running 2 searches, 455.000--460.000, and 465.000---470.000. If you can hear an input freq, you may be on to something..
It may take some time, but-- how bad do you want it?
Or, follow them someday with a signal stalker
That's my methods anyway, best of luck

Last edited:

prcguy

It appears the radio in the Pridstar ambulance has one radio with a channel labeled "Lowell" and one labeled "NH" for activities in lower NH. We've proven the 463.500 channel is for Lowell but the other possible candidate 463.650 listed for Pridstar doesn't seem to have any traffic.

I'm told the radio might be a Motorola if that has anything to do with LTR, which I thought was a Johnson thing. Worst case, next time I'm visiting the area I'll sniff an ambulance with a freq counter then a scanner with tone/dpl decoder.

Thanks for all the help so far.
prcguy

Last edited:

ecps92

LTR is not just a 'M' product there are plenty (Kenwood, ICOM, etc etc) out there using LTR in various formats
TRBO, Analog, NXDN etc

PL/DPL might not help if an LTR but getting the Freq and then an FCC search will help in the search

It appears the radio in the Pridstar ambulance has one radio with a channel labeled "Lowell" and one labeled "NH" for activities in lower NH. We've proven the 463.500 channel is for Lowell but the other possible candidate 463.650 listed for Pridstar doesn't seem to have any traffic.

I'm told the radio might be a Motorola if that has anything to do with LTR, which I thought was a Johnson thing. Worst case, next time I'm visiting the area I'll sniff an ambulance with a freq counter then a scanner with tone/dpl decoder.

Thanks for all the help so far.
prcguy

KB1WIT

Lowell is not used anymore, all traffic goes through the Lowell channel. Its all Kenwood Tk-8180s and NexEdges. I'll have the frequencies in a day or two.

-C

Status
Not open for further replies.