Clackamas, Multnomah, Portland Oregon Fire feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

azagel

Premium Subscriber
Do we know if the provider of this scanner is working towards getting it back online. I live about 6 blocks from CCOM and have given some deep though to start a feed.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
I am not the feed provider, but I can tell you there is an attempt being made to have it up before the 4th. No promises or guarantees.

RJ191

A few more questions!

I've been listening to he's feeds for many yrs and this has happened before when these feeds have been down for a while but I got a few questions of my own to better understand why it happend this time.

Did he take them offline or did it have technical difficulties? Then does he plan to keep them going specifically the Portland fire feed? How long of a down time could we be looking at?

Even though I own my own scanner I love to listen to he's so much more. And thank him for all the hard work to keep it available for folks to listen too.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Do we know if the provider of this scanner is working towards getting it back online. I live about 6 blocks from CCOM and have given some deep though to start a feed.

If you want to provide a feed go ahead and do it, don't worry about what someone else is doing. Just make sure your feed is not exactly identical to any others. Add or delete a channel or agency to assure this. It is not unusual for some feeds to carry the same agencies. This provides a little redundancy especially since the other feed is unreliable.

ORE007

Feed Provider
It could be several things why the feed is down. Streaming 4 feeds myself and I have had issues with my internet provider, my router, power outages and forgetting to turn the PC back on and just issues with the program where it decides to just not work for some reason.

Nasby

Do it man!!
Step up to the plate and make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.