Brevard County Fire Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmcdonald8869

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone out there would happen to know the frequency for the Brevard County Fire Rescue channel for a desktop scanner?
I know it's now 800MHz but I am not sure what the frequency is for it.
As of right now, on Broadcastfy.com, the person who is sharing the frequency is listed as ID2003 yet I can not contact him directly to ask him personally.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you.

Brevard County Fire Rescue is on a trucked radio system. A trucked radio system has many frequencies assigned to it. This system is designed to accommodate many system users into groups. These groups have talk groups assigned to each agency or user. You have to have a trunk tracker scanner in order to follow Brevard County Fire Rescue transmissions on the radio system they are currently on. What kind of radio do you have?

Last edited:

Dmcdonald8869

Hello, sorry for the delay.
The type of scanner I have is a Realistic Pro 2022 which has the required 800Mhz frequency.
Would this scanner have the trucked system that I need?
Thanks for your help.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
If you have the spare money i'd buy a newer scanner such as the 396 or 996 xt's which are great scanners,many florida counties are on sime kind of trunked system such as bervard,indian river,broward,miami dade counties and if you are into monitiring them then you will have to upgrade,they are pricey but worth it

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Also, you may want to consider the BCD436HP or the BCD536HP which doesn't require programming. All you have to do is update the scanner using the software that comes with the radio, and the program will update your scanner with the latest channels from Radioreference.com.

IcomIcR20

Status
Not open for further replies.