DSD+ - radio alias on / off

Status
Not open for further replies.

swm239

Premium Subscriber
Hello, in a few earlier versions I was able to get radio alias on almost every transmission. However I updated to 1.71 and 1.73 on a couple computers and now do not get any radio alias. I read through the 9 pages of info and find nothing about turning on / off the radio alias feature (if that is even possible). Just curious if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to turn it on or why none are showing up. This covers both DMR, and NEXN freqs,
Thanks, Scott

RonnieUSA

Hello, in a few earlier versions I was able to get radio alias on almost every transmission. However I updated to 1.71 and 1.73 on a couple computers and now do not get any radio alias. I read through the 9 pages of info and find nothing about turning on / off the radio alias feature (if that is even possible). Just curious if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to turn it on or why none are showing up. This covers both DMR, and NEXN freqs,
Thanks, Scott

Radio alias doesn't work in V1.73, You need to upgrade to 1.74

DSDPlus | Digital Decoder

RayAir

I've only seen an alias displayed automatically for an NXDN system I monitor. I've never seen an alias auto display for any DMR yet.

DSD+ 1.074

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
DMR doesn't transmit aliases over the air, the have to be manually inputted into the dsdplus.radios file. NXDN sends aliases over voice channels, but not trunked control channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.