Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Click on your username at the very top of the page and choose the "Delete/Deactivate" tab.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks and goodbye, your moderator allowed an uncalled for personal attack on me but when I threw the same back at the offender I got a reprimand . One sided crap.

rapidcharger

Aw come on. Don't go.
Personal attacks are how you know that you're right and that you've won an argument.
I wear them like an honor badge.

Why, because someone suggested you are a whacker?
They later apologized I might add.

mciupa

Database Admin
It's too late I'm afraid.

If you view his public profile the e-mail address is nobody@radioference.com

That usually means a defunct account.

He's still a premium subscriber so I suspect he would use those services until expiration.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Damn, that's too bad. I sent him a private message and posted an apology on the thread.

He did bring up a valid point, however it was still going in a direction that put amateur radio operators into the PSAP at a higher priority. I didn't agree with that, but I was certainly a little harsh with my reply.

I never did see his full reply, so I'm not sure what was in it that got it edited/modded. I'd like to think I have a thick enough skin to not require the mods to step in.

phillydjdan

He got bent over being called a wacker? When people call me a wacker I smile and say thank you because... I am one... and proud of it. SMH...

rapidcharger

It's too late I'm afraid.

If you view his public profile the e-mail address is nobody@radioference.com

That usually means a defunct account.

He's still a premium subscriber so I suspect he would use those services until expiration.

That's not what that means. It means they don't want to rx emails.
It says...

vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

That's a setting you can change.
If he wasn't a member anymore it would say "guest" under his name. Refer to kt0dd for an example. (Several posts down in this forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.