Web Player vs Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainsinpa

Premium Subscriber
While I was listening today (via web player on a desktop computer), 7/15/2015, at about 10:30 this morning the feed disconnected. Typically I can just start it again and all is well. This time, though, all I saw was a "mini player" with a message that said "If your feed doesn't start click the play button" or something like that. My feed was showing as online and had listeners. I tried closing it and reopening to no avail. I also noticed that starting other feeds were giving me the same message. This happened on three different computers, one of which I tried rebooting. On a whim I tried using Media Player and it worked fine. Is anyone aware of an issue with web player? I know there were a bunch of MS Win7 & 8 updates in the past day or two...

joeuser

The Wretched
While I was listening today (via web player on a desktop computer), 7/15/2015, at about 10:30 this morning the feed disconnected. Typically I can just start it again and all is well. This time, though, all I saw was a "mini player" with a message that said "If your feed doesn't start click the play button" or something like that. My feed was showing as online and had listeners. I tried closing it and reopening to no avail. I also noticed that starting other feeds were giving me the same message. This happened on three different computers, one of which I tried rebooting. On a whim I tried using Media Player and it worked fine. Is anyone aware of an issue with web player? I know there were a bunch of MS Win7 & 8 updates in the past day or two...

Works fine for me in Chrome

trainsinpa

Premium Subscriber
I think I was just caught by surprise. I can hear the feed with this mini version. Thanks Joeuser for the info about Chrome, though I don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.