Marcus communications -statewide

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
What the deal with the marcus communications statewide system that only has 1 user that has been depriciated,if the system is obsolete then can it be taken out of the data base.??

cg

Premium Subscriber
It is that one TG that has been marked as depreciated. The system is very much active but mostly as Passport. I think that, since there was never a easy to use Passport decoder/trunktracker, there has been minimal monitoring of the system.
Marcus now has a Hytera Tier III DMR trunked system but it seems to only have 3 sites so far. Very few users on the new system.

chris

SVFC462

Feed Provider
Marcus has several LTR sites at a couple sites that are setup next to the passport system that is statewide. The hytera system is growing from the couple sites now to state wide. LTR is busy as well as the passport systems.

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
rick thats is because its mostly businesses on the LTR system and its not something scanner monitors want to listen to. There is a bunch of talkgroups that are active i just chose to take the system out cause its not interesting to listen to.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
rick thats is because its mostly businesses on the LTR system and its not something scanner monitors want to listen to. There is a bunch of talkgroups that are active i just chose to take the system out cause its not interesting to listen to.

Aghh. Ok kb that makes sense,i thought it was set up for emergency services,thanks for the update

firebuff17

Premium Subscriber
There are a couple commercial ambulance services using the LTR passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.