Tacoma & Lakewood PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I've been monitoring the two systems with Tacoma & Lakewood on them for the past couple of days. I have 99% signal decode on each of the systems. I have not heard neither Tacoma nor Lakewood on the old system. The only thing I do get is Sumner PD and Bonney Lake. New system

Is this what others experience? Perhaps it should be marked as such in the database.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Tacoma PD no longer on MOT

Gee is everyone that listens to Tacoma PD doing so on a P25 Phase 2 capable scanner? If no one is listening on the old 800 MHz MOT system that answers my question. And it means the DB should be updated to reflect the real situation.

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
Gee is everyone that listens to Tacoma PD doing so on a P25 Phase 2 capable scanner? If no one is listening on the old 800 MHz MOT system that answers my question. And it means the DB should be updated to reflect the real situation.

Well, I use an APX7000. FWIW, I ran T88 on the legacy analog system for a few days a few weeks ago (Site 1, Tacoma simulcast) and only caught one RID affiliating to hospital talkgroups...someone forgot to turn in a radio. No voice grants, and no other radios.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Tacoma 800 MOT TRS EOL

It looks to me like that system has reached End Of Life and it should somehow be noted in the DB. The only thing I picked up was Sumner PD and Bonney Lake and they are available on the new system as well.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Nick, if you get a minute shoot me an email or PM and I will get it done...

Status
Not open for further replies.