Amsterdam Mohawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

critter449

I see at the Amsterdam Mohawks baseball games the staff using radios for communication. Does anyone happen to know what frequencies they are using. I do not know what type of radios they are using. I have done a lot of FCC searches but have found nothing.

TY 4 any help.

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
I see at the Amsterdam Mohawks baseball games the staff using radios for communication. Does anyone happen to know what frequencies they are using. I do not know what type of radios they are using. I have done a lot of FCC searches but have found nothing.

TY 4 any help.
If it is stadium operations, you'll need to figure out who is contracted to run the place. It's usually a facilities management company. If the company is large enough, they may have a regional or even national license package.

If it's the ball team itself, who is their major league affiliate? They may hold the FCC license. Or it could be MLB itself.

Lots of places yet to look....

critter449

I will have to try and do some more research. The Mohawks is a team that plays from June-July each year. It is made up of college kids from all over the country. This will be a fun challenge trying to locate a frequency for them. Thank you to all who responded so far.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
It also could be possible that they are renting/leasing radios and using the radio vendor's frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.