simulcast issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter1968

hello all

can anyone tell me why the control frequency for simulcast 853.5375 is not responding, yet 852.7875 will kick in from time to time, is anyone else experiencing this?..thank you in advance

SCPD

QRT
can anyone tell me why the control frequency for simulcast 853.5375 is not responding, yet 852.7875 will kick in from time to time, is anyone else experiencing this?..thank you in advance

Why does it matter? Program in the control and alternate channels -- end of problem.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Simulcast Issues

?? THATS what you want them to do. When one isn't on...the others are used.

scaseyjordan

This is not unusual for SRECS Simulcast Zone to jump to the secondary CC. When they were testing the system initially, it spent months on the 852.7875 channel. Like the previous post says, just add it to the scanners' control channel frequency list and it will find it again.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
hello all

I'm pretty far from the desert. However, I will say that control channels tend to rotate every 12-24 hours or so. That varies from system to system. As everyone told you, I'd just plug in all the control channels, including the alternate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.