Strange DPS Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
Sitting here hearing DPS East tell the “Tech Units” responding to Wickenburg to monitor the 7 slot 1 channel. Anyone know what that is???????

KB7MIB

Late last night/early this morning, I heard the dispatcher on CI 2 (460.500) say something to the effect of, "Any Tac units on CI, monitor 7 SWAT (unheard)".

I did check the various 7 Call/7 Tac/7 Law/ channels in my Interoperability scanlist for a little bit, but heard nothing.

I'm wondering which one of us, if either of us, heard it correctly?

John
Peoria

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
You are probably right John, 7 SWAT 1 would make more sense. I'm wondering if it's an TG on the Yuma/Statewide system that no one has found since it's not used much.

KB7MIB

That's possible. I didn't switch over to to my YRCS V-Scanner with wildcards attached. Maybe I should have...

John
Peoria

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I have heard references to DPS channel "CI 7". I'm thinking it is talkgroup 1026 on the YRCS, but I can't confirm. As you can expect, it is encrypted.

KB7MIB

There's several encrypted TG's in the 10nn range on the YRCS. 1000, 1026 and 1027 among them.

There's also 2191 and 2192 on the RWC that's been reported as being DPS CI talkgroups.

Encrypted, of course.

John
Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.