Can't Connect to Favorite Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB3RVV

I've been having this problem for a while, and have tried everything I can think of with no success, so I'm turning here.

My favorite (local) feed is Adams County Police, Fire and EMS. Adams County Police, Fire and EMS

When I try to access that feed from the Broadcastify website, I click on the play button and it just never connects. I've tried all three web players with the same result, it just acts like it's connecting but never really does. Here's where it gets confusing: the same feed DOES work when I connect to it through iTunes, or the iPhone app I use. And to make it even more confusing, it is just this one feed that I can't access from the website; every other feed that I've tried to pull up in the web player works just fine.

I'm using a Mac with Google Chrome, but have tried it with the same results in Safari and Firefox. I haven't tried to pull it up on a Windows computer (don't have ready access to one) but I have tried it on two different Mac computers with the same result.

Needless to say, I'm stumped.

Ideas?

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
Works for me in Firefox and Chrome. Try it in Incognito mode. If it works there, clear your history/cache/cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.