Mysterious propagation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two tone detect setup in Lancaster for the county fire departments. This morning a PAGE trip saying sweeper or sleeper fire department car fire mile marker 132. ??? Any input where this is at? This was on North VHF

Wow I can't believe that. I am using a Diamond x50 about 20' off the ground. I'll try getting the audio clips together and uploaded.

ChopperDan

Jul 30th there was a very big tropo propagation.
It cover most of the mid west area.
From Minn to southern Mo
To east Ind west to Neb
2 meter repeater where heard all over the place.

mancow

Database Admin
The propagation was insane yesterday. It was so bad the local PD repeater was jammed at times.

kd0fx

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to a call out during my commute this morning. Pretty sure it was out of Kansas, but not sure where. north of I70. Think they asked for Oakley and Shermen County for help, so much have been to the west. Received this on my dual band mobile antenna in Grand Island, full strength and full quieting.

Redneck0410

I was listening to a call out during my commute this morning. Pretty sure it was out of Kansas, but not sure where. north of I70. Think they asked for Oakley and Shermen County for help, so much have been to the west. Received this on my dual band mobile antenna in Grand Island, full strength and full quieting.

That would be northwest Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.